"Treat others as you would like to be treated"
Our Care workers provide the following services:
- Dressing and undressing/preparing the service user for Day Care or trips out
- Washing / bathing / showering / shaving / grooming / cleaning teeth.
- Haircare (washing/brushing).
- Nail care (fingernails only).
- Toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene.
- Continence management.
- Care of pressure sores (under appropriate nursing supervision).
- Getting in and out of bed.
- Assisting with the use of Aids to Daily Living / Rehabilitation Aids, as required.
- Helping with a rehabilitation programme, as prescribed by healthcare professionals.
- Day/evening /evening/night sitting services, as required.
- Healthcare – assisting the service user to take prescribed medication.
- Dietary Care: i.e., preparation of snacks and meals according to the service user’s likes / dislikes and assisting with feeding, as required.
- Domestic / Household services